Saturday, December 5, 2020

Where did all the shaving cream go??

 My grocery store no longer carries shave cream.  Walmart had some but no brands that I reconized.  I wound up with a strange looking can, painted grey, and a no-name manufacturer.  It was the last can on the shelf.

  So what is happening?  Electric razors tanking over?  Guys working up a little lather from the bath soap bar?  Gels?  Guys giving up on shaving and growing beards?  Do I need to find a shaving brush and work up my own lather?  Anyone know?

And for that matter, Walmart no longer carries wool blankets.  They have nothing but fleece blankets, which are warm, silky to the touch, and cheap.  I was raised on wool blankets, we even had wool camp blankets at summer camp.  Do the kids go to camp with fleece blankets now?

No comments: