Thursday, March 25, 2021

Getting my Corona virus vaccination

 Today I got my second shot of Moderna vaccine.  It was a strange deal.  Right after NH announced we could register for a vaccine shot, I logged into the "VAMS" website, answered all the silly questions and received an email promising an appointment email in a few days.  Well the appointment email never arrived.  I logged into "VAMS" again. answered all the question ans again "VAMS" promised my an appointment email within a few days.  It never arrived.  So I tried "VAMS" for a third time.  This time I was able to obtain an appointment in May.  Some time later the phone rang, it was a new vaccination site starting up in North Haverill, only a couple of  towns over from Franconia.  " Would you like an appointment with us?" they asked.  "If you can get me anything before May I will be right there" I replied.  They came thru, I had my first shot two weeks ago and my booster shot today.  Give me a couple of weeks for the shots to settle down and I will be as Corona proof as possible. 

No comments: