Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Covid Vaccine Mandates Unnecessary

 I got vaccinated back in February and March of this year.  Since then something like 250 million shots have been administered in this country.  Less than 10,000 adverse reactions have occurred.  That is a success rate of 99.996 %.  Success doesn't get much better than that.  Very few cases of covid have occured in vaccinated people.  So I believe the covid vaccination is safe and effective.  I got vaccinated, and I will ask my doctor about getting a booster shot when I see him later this week.  I'll do what ever he recommends.  

  There are a number of people who don't want to get vaccinated.  I think they are wrong headed, but hey it's a free country (at least it used to be). If people don't want to get vaccinated I don't think we ought to be forcing them by firing them from their jobs and not allowing them into stores and restaurants and what ever.  They can walk around, spreading covid, I'm vaccinated so they won't give it to me.  If you are worried about them giving covid to you, go get vaccinated, that works, it's free. 

Tucker Carlson was saying that the humongous flight cancellations on Southwest Airlines  over this Columbus day weekend is caused by workers and flight crew who don't want to get vaccinated taking sick days and staying home.  These highly trained people are impossible to replace.  We would do better if we dropped this vaccine mandate stuff. 

No comments: