Sunday, January 6, 2008

Got my first push poll tonight

It was a robo call with enough voice recognition to under stand yes and no. When I told it I was for a candidate, the robo caller then said "Are you aware than Candidate So and So failed to vote for the Bush tax cuts". I played along, just for fun, and the push poller managed to deliver negative information on a couple of more candidates, it seemed to be an equal opportunity bad mouther. At the end the robo caller announced that it was not affiliated with any candidate and mumbled it's organization's name too rapidly for me to catch.
No sooner than I started this blogging about the robo caller than the phone ran again. Another robocaller who announced he was Tom Ridge and then proceeded to tell me about the goodnesses of Senator McCain's immigration policy.
At this rate all the telephone exchanges are gonna melt down from heavy calling.

No comments: