Friday, May 27, 2011

Back on the air?

Blogger just suffered another whoopsie. I have not been able to log in to post to my blog since Tuesday. One of the blogger support sites http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif said they were working on it. After waiting a day or two I did some more web surfing and it was suggested to clear my cookies. Which I did from within Firefox. Try Tools->Options->Privacy and do clear all cookies. That let me log into blogger.
I would have dug into the matter earlier, except that Blogger died earlier this month and it took some days before it came back to life. I figured this was more of the same. Plus I'm traveling and don't get to blog all the time. Anyhow I'm thinking about getting my very own URL and blogging from there. I've been using blogger 'cause it's easy to get going, and it used to be reliable. After two outages in one month, Blogger is looking much less reliable.

No comments: