Sunday, April 8, 2012

Facebook broke the photo uploader, again

This is about the third time that the software weenie's at Facebook managed to break the photo uploader. The new and broken one first demands you upload an new version of Flash player. When I refused to do that, I was able to upload with great difficulty selecting photo's one by one. You can no longer highlight all the photo's and have them upload.
And, you gotta watch Facebook. I find my Facebook portrait is now showing up on all sorts of websites all over the internet. It took 5 minutes of clicking to navigate to Facebook's account page and then the privacy settings. Privacy settings has grown, there are now about 100 different setting that you have to make one by one. A whole herd of "apps", nosy little craplets, none of which I had ever heard of before, had some sort of privileges on my account . I zapped them all.
And Facebook now has "timelines" what ever those might be, and Facebook is gonna make 'em public on Income Tax Day, which is coming right up.
If you have anything embarrassing on Facebook, now is a good time to zap it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I haѵe discoѵered It
absolutely helpful and it has aіded mе out lοads.
I am hopіng to gіѵe a contribution & assist other users like its aided me.
Great jοb.
Here is my web-site : bullet run aimbot