Sunday, February 5, 2017

Are cats trainable?

Perhaps, and with great difficulty.  I have a closet, full of exciting smells from leather boots and shoes, small and dark.  Stupid Beast loves that closet.  Last week she nipped inside when I wasn't looking.  I closed the closet door on her.  I didn't miss her for half a day.  When I did notice a lack-a-cat I checked her favorite nap places and then opened the closet just to check.  Out she popped.  Clearly happy to escape the closet.
   This morning, I open same magic closet to get out a pair of pants.  Stupid Beast slipped right in when I wasn't looking, and so I closed the closet door.  But, I opened it again to get something else a few minutes later.  And Stupid Beast popped right out.  I believe she had learned that spending half a day in the closet was hungry and thirsty work. 
  
 

No comments: