Friday, March 9, 2018

Big Brother Facebook is getting pretty snoopy

So I'm checking Facebook this morning to see what my friends might have posted overnight.  And bingo, a message from Facebook itself.  Saying something like this. "We have detected a friend request from someone you don't know.  If you decide that this request is from a fake personality you can report it to us be clicking here and here." 
Wow.  They really are checking closely.
 So I check my friend requests, and sure enough, there is a new one.  A gorgeous woman judging from her photo.  No mutual friends.  No friends at all.  No photos.  Looks like a fake personality sure enough. 
  And thinking I might report this I click back to my "home" only to find the provocative post from Facebook has disappeared.  So I let it slide. 
   Take away.  Big Brother Facebook is really watching you.  Beware of what you do.

No comments: