Friday, September 25, 2020

Debate Watch at my place

 The Trump Biden TV Debate is coming right up, like next Tuesday the 29th of September.  I expect some extra ordinary statements, some whoppers, perhaps a few gaffes.  It's sort of like watching a bull fight.  The attraction is greatest when the bull gores the matador.  Judging from Biden's appearances on TV, he could make and election loosing gaffe.  On the other hand, he might not.  Anyhow these things are more fun when we can talk them over with friends.  

My place is up near the top of Franconia Notch, in Mittersill at 22 Ridge Cut Road.  The entrance to Mittersill is on NH Route 18, one driveway down the hill from Peabody Slopes.  Everyone is welcome.  There will be some food and munchies.  Bring your own bottle. I think the show starts at 9 PM .  Feel free to come a bit early and we can chat.  If you get lost call me 823 5319, and I ought to be able to get you back on track.

No comments: