Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Unanswered questions about the Breonna Taylor case.

 Releasing the Grand Jury findings has caused another riot in Louisville.  They indicted one of the three cops for being trigger happy and shooting wildly.  The other two were let off.  They claimed that this shootout was not a no knock raid.  The TV did not tell us what time of day this raid occurred.  The TV claims that the officers knocked.  TV did not tell us how long the officers waited for someone to answer the door.  Nor did it tell us how the door was opened, was it opened by one of occupants of the apartment or was it busted down by the cops?  

My point is that the police should not be doing no knock raids.  Busting down someone's door at o'dark:thirty just provokes a gun fight and people get killed.  If someone busts down my door in the middle of the night, I will shoot to kill and keep on shooting until either I get them or they get me.

No comments: