Tuesday, August 9, 2022

They raid a former president’s home, they can raid my home.

   Raiding someone’s home is extremely rude.  It can also be very dangerous.  To pull this on a well liked former president means they can try it on me, or anybody.  Especially if one of those 87,000 new tax collectors decides that my federal income tax has a problem.  I do my federal tax with Turbo Tax, which is pretty effective.  If Turbo Tax likes my 1040, I print it out sign it and mail it. If the new tax collectors get the FBI to bust down my door at 0’dark thirty, to confiscate anything, I will shoot them.  30-30 will go thru body armor.  I will keep shooting until they stop moving.  Then I will reload and make sure they are all dead.  Anybody busting into my house at night is a dangerous killer.

   That ought to make the papers.

No comments: