Friday, January 1, 2016

Another year down

2015 is not gonna be my favorite year.  The stock market slide sucked value out of my retirement savings.  The economy still sucks.  We still have Obama pissing in the soup.  We have ISIS terrorists killing in California. We still have global warmers trying to force us all back into a Hiawatha lifestyle.
On the other hand, it could be worse.  My health is still good.  My three children are all graduated from college, gainfully employed, and doing well. 
2016 looks to be a year of pure presidential politicking, non stop, ad nauseum.  Newsies love this story because it is so simple that even they can understand it.  All they have to do is read poll results over the air and make a few obvious comments.  My big fear is the Republicans (aka the stupid party) may screw up and loose to Hillary in November. 

No comments: