Friday, January 1, 2016

Windows 10 anyone?

I gotta plump Micro$oft program on my laptop that pops up and urges me to upgrade to Windows 10 every other day.  My children tell me Win 10 doesn't offer anything except a faster video interface for games. I gave up on games after Adventure, and that was a long time ago.  The Internet tells me Win 10 sends your username and password to Micro$oft for use in cracking your computer.  Past experience tells me that each new Windows runs slower and sucks up more RAM and disk than the previous one. 
   Anyone got any good experiences with Win 10?

1 comment:

DCE said...

Nope. A friend has a new laptop with 10 installed and he really doesn't see any advantage over 7. My employer's corporate IT guys have already stated we will not be changing over to Windows 10 because there's no advantage to doing so...unless Micro$oft decides to stop supporting it.