Friday, September 2, 2022

Avengers Infinity War 2018

It came in from Netflix.  I put the DVD into my player and played it.  Sound track is terrible; I could not understand half the dialog.  Dialog from female characters was harder to understand than dialog from male characters, which is unusual.  Usually the higher pitched female voice is easier to understand.  The flick starts out with an (unnamed) ugly giant beating the stuffing out of Loki and then Thor.  Thor is so beat up I didn’t recognize him until the movie had been running for 10-15 minutes.  In an attempt to deal with the ugly giant they sic the Hulk on him.  The giant is tougher than the Hulk, and knocks the Hulk out, flat on the floor. The movie has Dr Strange, Ironman, an apprentice Spiderman, Bruce Banner, and the Guardians of the Galaxy crew, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, and the green girlfriend and a couple of guys whose names I don't remember.  There was no discernible plot, nothing that the good guys were supposed to accomplish.  I finally turned it off after an hour and watched Fox News.   

No comments: