Sunday, January 5, 2020

Soup has too much salt

The ordinary supermarket canned soups, Campbell, Progresso, and others all have so much salt they taste too salty.  The doctors mostly think salt is bad for you but I am not on that bandwagon.  I figure when it tastes too salty, it is too salty.  Only reason I can think of for the makers to add so much salt is to cover up for some fresh ingredients that are not as fresh as they ought to be.  In fact  ingredients that are on the verge of going bad.
   And the bouillon cubes are just as bad as the canned soups.
  Yummy. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm compliment u on the scintilla rail n power advice sometimes people need positive advice like u gave as I read the guy was sounding like he wants to know if he could restore a father to son nostalgic family heirloom or to that effect too many know it sold want to shoot down an idea or dream cause no is easier to say cause of one extra letter n frankly it's old ur response caught my eye cause I have scintilla that I was concerned about.plugn in n u answers my question so did the console but ur idea of modernizing the old box leaves old look n some of us still like that no disrespect just liked the tactful response to a man lookn to hold on to a memory a lil longer