Monday, September 20, 2021

Booster shot or no booster shot?

   Biden recommended everyone get a booster shot.  On the other hand, Biden is getting senile, and knows very little about anything of importance.  In fact, much of what Biden thinks he knows is wrong.  I don’t plan to take Joe Biden’s advice on any medical issue

   Anthony Fauci is recommending booster shots.  On the other hand Fauci has changed his tune repeatedly over the last year. Why should I think he has got it right this time?

   FDA recommended against booster shots, and then changed their tune the next day and recommends booster shots for people over 65.  On the other hand FDA is mostly bureaucrats concerned with keeping their jobs.  They believe in doing more and more paper work.  The few medical doctors in the FDA haven’t treated a live patient since leaving medical school, they just do paperwork. 

   So who’s advice will I follow?  Dr Kevin Silva, my doctor who I have been seeing for many years.  He has gotten it right a couple of times over the years.  I will wait a bit, to give the information (if any) some time to circulate and then ask him if I should get a booster shot.  I plan to follow his recommendations. 

No comments: