Friday, September 10, 2021

Why do I care?

 Me, I got vaccinated against corona virus back in February and March.  Far as I know, far as the TV tells me, I won’t get covid, no matter who I hang out with.  We have some people who don’t want to get the corona virus vaccine.  I think they are wrong headed, but I don’t really care.  I won’t get it no matter what they do.  If they think they are immune, or think the vaccine is worse for them than covid, that’s their problem, not mine.

  So now we have Biden calling for mandatory vaccination for federal workers and health care workers and mask mandates.  I think Biden is just talking up a story that is not Afghanistan, just to get the newies talking about something, anything, that is not as damaging to Biden as Afghanistan stories are.  And the vast federal bureaucracy, democrats all, are trying to help poor old Biden out. 


No comments: