1. Repeal Sarbanes-Oxley. It's a huge law on corporate governance. Requires corporations to furnish thousands of pounds of paperwork to the feds. It is so onerous that it decourages creation of new companies, startups.
2. Allow health insurance companies to sell policies in every state of the union. WithOUT having to do another thousand pounds of paper work for each of the 50 state governments. I can get a cheaper policy if I can choose from many companies instead of being limited to one.
3. Allow duty free import of any medicine from all reasonable first world countries. Starting with Canada and the countries of the EU and Japan. If the health authority of a first world country has approved the medicine for its own citizens then it is OK for American citizens too. FDA will scream and shout, but they don't vote. Many medicines are available overseas or in Canada for half the price changed in the US.
4. Stop the war on coal. It throws miners out of work and raises the price of electricity for all.
5. Lease federal land for oil exploration. Obama has totally shut off oil exploration on federal land at the behest of the greenies.
6. Approve the Keystone XL pipeline project. We need the oil. Pipelines spill less than oil tanker trains.
7. Repeal the "Corporate Average Fuel Economy" (CAFE) rules. Consumers will apply plenty of pressure for better fuel economy on Detroit. We don't need complicated and expensive federal regulation that establishes impossible-to-meet goals.
8. Repeal the alcohol mandate on gasoline. It takes nearly as much energy to make the alcohol as we get back when we burn it. The corn farmers will cry loudly but there aren't all that many farmers any more.
9. Close down the federal department of education. Let private lenders furnish student loans. State and local governments run and pay for all the schools anyway. We don't need to pay for a bunch of federal bureaucrats to look over their shoulders and get in the way.
There is probably more, but this will do for a start.