Sunday, January 7, 2018

Wolff, Bannon, Fire and Fury

That's all the TV newsies are talking about.  I'm sure the book has lots of dirt on the Trump administration.  At this point nobody knows how much is real and true, and how much is made up.  All the newsies want to spread the dirt around to stick it to Trump.   Trump and his people say it's all fake news.  I don't see how we voters will ever know what's what.  And this voter doesn't care anymore. 
   I rate the Trump administration on things like GNP growth, unemployment decline, cutting my taxes, cutting regulations, getting Keystone XL going to lower my furnace oil cost.  Things that count in the real world.  It would be nice if the newsies spent more time telling us what's going on in the world rather than spreading rumors designed to hurt the Trump administration.

No comments: