Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Blogger new version

Blogger has been pushing a new version for some months now. Yesterday they said "you better switch over to the new version or we will do it for you. So I tried it out. Clearly the Blogger software weenies have had a fine time changing the looks of the Blogger page is unimportant ways. And I checked out "comments" where I found half a dozen comments from verious people caught in the comments page awaiting my OK to post them. Some dated back to the beginning of the year. None of had showed in the old version of Blogger. So I OKed them all to print except one really nasty one from a troll. Sorry about that. Anyhow I will keep using the new version of Blogger. I am so glad Blogger has so many software weenies with nothing better to do. They never did fix the 100 pageview burst every midnight.

No comments: