Thursday, May 7, 2020

Train buffs for Trump.

  
Today’s campaign mailing offered a real electric model train, all painted up as a Trump campaign train. It looked kinda cool.  I like Trump and I like trains.  I have an HO train layout running around the walls of the down stairs guest room.  I guessed this trophy model train was HO scale.  The picture showed HO style couplers.  A lot of looking did turn up “HO” in an obscure place in the mailing.  I sort of expected a deal for the train like this “Make a sizable campaign contribution and we will send you this cool troy.”  No such luck.  After reading and re-readng the offer, I think if you send in the paper work they will bill you and if you sent the toy train operator (not the Trump campaign!) a check, they will send you the locomotive.  Send them two more checks and they will send you the two passenger cars that make up the full train.  No where did it say how much each check had to be. 
   After all the reading and re-reading of the mailer, I decided NO Sale, and put the mailer into File 13.

No comments: