Thursday, December 2, 2021

Mandates, Corona virus type.

   Democrats are pressing for “mandates”; laws that would require everyone to get the Corona virus vaccine whether they want it or not.  Industry is responding that the necessary firings of unvaccinated workers would cripple their productivity. 

   Don’t get me wrong, I think the vaccines work, are better than 99.9% effective, and are safe.  I got my first two vaccinations back in February and March, and got my booster shot yesterday.  I think people who don’t want to get vaccinated are wrong headed and I would try to talk them into getting vaccinated.

   However, America is a free country (at least it used to be).  People walking around unvaccinated don’t bother me, I am vaccinated and that protects me.  I see no reason to force the firing of all people who don’t get themselves vaccinated, except for the unholy desire to boss people around just for the fun of it.  I think everyone ought to get vaccinated, but I don’t think we should force it by law.   

Those that worry about catching Corona virus from the unvaccinated should get themselves vaccinated.

No comments: