Friday, January 7, 2022

9-Lives vs Friskies

 I fed cat on Kibble for years.  She used to eat it.  Couple of years ago, something happened and cat stopped eating Kibble.  She is a nice cat, been with me for 14 years, so I bought her some canned catfood.  That comes in two styles, Shreds and Glop, and Pate. I like Pate, it is less messy.  Cat likes shreds and glop.  When I fed cat with pate she would nibble around the edges and leave a good deal of it in her bowl. I like cat, so I weakened and bought her shreds and glop, Friskies by name.  So now we are dealing with a cat food shortage.  I cannot buy 40 can cartons of Friskies at Walmart any more.  Best I could score just before Christmas was a 24 can carton of 9-Lives shreds and glop.  Not good.  9-Lines doesn't put enough glop in with the shreds so the stuff won't shake out of the can into cat's bowl.  I have to use and dirty a spoon to get 9-Lines out of the can into the cat bowl.  And then wash the spoon.  PITA.   

No comments: