Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Who Runs the Biden Administration (WRBA)?

I think Joe Biden signs what they put before him and says on TV what appears on his teleprompter.  I don’t think Joe writes his own stuff, someone[s] does it for him and he pretty much signs it or says it. 

I have never heard who these invisible controllers might be.  Only suggestion was from Instapundit a while ago.  He thought Joe’s wife Jill was doing the controlling.  Instapundit just said this, he didn’t offer any evidence.  I haven’t heard anyone else offer suggestions.  It could be coming out of the White House staff.  It might be some Svengali like character of whom we have never heard.  It could be anyone anywhere.  

I haven’t heard much if any discussion as to who it might be.  Who ever it is, he/she wields a lot of power. 

 

No comments: