Friday, January 14, 2022

Shopping is better in the North Country than on TV

 

I made a liquor store run.  The liquor store is out of Wild Turkey bourbon, at least the 80 proof version.  They had the 100 proof Wild Turkey but some how it is not as tasty as the 80 proof.  I have found that Evan Williams bourbon is quite tasty.

I made a store run to Shaws in Littleton.  The shelves were mostly stocked, none of the empty shelves going down a full aisle like they are showing on TV.  They even had scrapple. I was able to find everything on my shopping list except frozen breaded fish fillets.  With those, and some frozen French fires I can make a fairly decent fish & chips dinner.  I got the french fries, and I can get the fish fillets down at Presby's in Franconia. At least they had them last week.   

Anyhow,  if the rest of the country is in as good shape as upstate NH, it is in pretty decent shape.  If it is like the TV, things are gonna be tough. 

No comments: