Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Horror Movie, “Becky” rated R.

 I don’t remember ordering this one from Netflics.  But it came in the mail.  So I watched it.  Plot is simple; four ugly cons escape from prison and descend upon the pleasant rural home of the various protagonists.  Daughter Becky hangs in there and kills all four of the convicts, one by one, using ordinary stuff, no weapons.  One bad guy she stabs to death using a school ruler in place of a proper knife.  She gets them all, hand to hand, except the last one who she shoots dead using a hand gun that one of the other bad guys dropped on the ground. 

   Becky is maybe 15.  Not quite old enough for a driver’s license.  Becky is cute, blonde, and deadly. She makes the movie.  I watched it to the end just to see how Becky would kill each bad guy. They open the movie with a shot of Becky with blood on her face, ready to kill the next bad guy who shows up.

   I cannot recommend this movie for all the blood and guts.  But I did want to mention it since I had watched it.

No comments: