1. Why were pleas for more security in Benghazi ignored? If Hillary claims she never saw the request, do this followup question: What kind of a state department were you running when emails from ambassadors in war zones get lost?
2. Why were no aircraft sent to Benghazi that night? A couple of F-16s orbiting the consulate down low would have been very effective.
3. Why did Obama fire General Carter Ham, head of Africom? And he fired Rear
Admiral Charles M. Gaouette from his command of the powerful Carrier
Strike Group Three (CSG-3) currently located in the Middle East .
General Ham was fired right in the middle of the Benghazi attack, and
Admiral Gaoutte was fired shortly afterwards. Service rumor has it that
both officers were re leaved of command because they were sending re
inforcements to Benghazi against Obama's orders to let the consulate be
4. What was that Benghazi installation anyhow? US consulate? or CIA weapons warehouse? And what was the ambassador doing at the consulate/warehouse that night? Ambassadors don't usually visit the lower level consulates, especially when there is no consul in residence. Speaking of which, who was that Benghazi consul anyhow.
5. How long would it have taken to dispatch a rescue force?
6. Why did you blame the attacks upon an obscure piece of video?
That's my questions. I'm sure there are more.